This document establishes the procedure for processing and protection by the Company of personal data belonging to users using the Website or the Bot services.
This Policy shall apply to any and all visitors of the Website regardless of their registration on the Website and methods of provision of their data to the Company.
By providing their data to the Company the User grants, of their own free will and volition and for their own benefit, the specific, informed and explicit consent to the Company to process such data in accordance with this document.1. Definitions
2. Data processed by the Company
- Website User or Bot User – a visitor to the Website or the Bot who has submitted an Application on the Website or otherwise uses the Website, the Bot, and their services. For the purposes of this Policy, the User shall mean the Client, the Service Provider and any other visitor to the Website or the Bot.
- Company – Monday4me LLC, OGRN (Primary State Registration Number) 1227700006930;
- Website – Internet resource https://monday4.me/;
- Bot – https://t.me/monday4me_bot
- Personal Data – any information directly or indirectly relating to a specific or identifiable individual.
The User may provide the Personal Data to the Company by means of completing an Application, sending messages to the Company in relation to the use of the Bot and the Website, participating in the Company's marketing initiatives, and by any other means of interaction with the Company provided for in the Bot and on the Website.
The Company shall process personal and technical data during the interaction with the Users. Under this Policy, the Personal Data shall include information established in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and required by the Company for the proper performance of their obligations to the User when using the Website, the Bot and the services provided by them.
The technical data shall include data automatically delivered by the User's device, namely, information stored in cookies, information about the browser and its settings, date and time of access to the Website, addresses of requested pages, actions on the Website or in the Bot, technical parameters of the device, IP address, etc.
Cookies are small text files sent to the device when the User visits the Website.
Then cookies return to the original Website during each subsequent visit. Cookies act as memory for the Website, allowing the Website to identify the User during their visits. The Company uses the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies are cookies that are necessary for the Website to function to the full extent, for example, cookies used by the Company to obtain data from the forms completed on the Website or to provide a secure connection to the Website.
- User cookies are cookies that collect data about the use of the Website and user preferences allowing the Company to provide the Users with a more personalized version of the Website, for example, taking into account data about the device, font size, preferable services, etc.
- Technical cookies are cookies that allow for analyzing the Website performance and collecting statistics of its use, for example, to promptly solve technical problems.
The User can delete the saved files from their device and customize their use by means of the browser settings at their own discretion.
Disabling of cookies in whole or in part may affect the Website performance.3. Purposes of data processing
Personal data processing shall mean any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with personal data using automation tools or without using such tools, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storing, clarification (updating, modification), use, transfer (provision, access), or deletion of Personal Data.
The processing of the User's Personal Data shall be carried out to properly fulfill the Terms and Conditions of the Use of the Website and the Bot and the Service Agreement published on the Website and in the Bot and other rules and conditions governing the provision of services on the Website and in the Bot, carry out the required marketing initiatives, validation, evaluation and analysis of data that allows for maintaining and improving the Website and the Bot functions, and develop new functions.
The purposes of processing the User’s data shall be the performance of the obligations imposed the legislation of the Russian Federation by the Company, as well as the exercise of rights and legitimate interests of the Company and third parties, upon condition that this does not violate the rights and freedoms of the User.
The User's Personal Data may be processed with or without using automation tools in accordance with the acting law of the Russian Federation.4. Terms of data processing
The User shall grant consent to the processing of the Personal Data for a period of 5 years from the date of deletion of the User's account.
The Company shall cease processing of the Personal Data:
5. Withdrawal of Consent
- Upon the expiry of the period of validity of the consent or upon withdrawal of the consent by the User, if there are no any other grounds for processing provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation, for example, the provisions of the accounting law, after such withdrawal;
- Upon the liquidation of the Company;
- Upon reaching the purposes of processing established by this Policy, provisions of user agreements for the use of the Website and the Bot, if there are no any other grounds for processing provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The Data Subject may withdraw the consent to the personal data processing at any time.
To withdraw the consent to the personal data processing, the Data Subject shall notify the Personal Data Processor in writing about the withdrawal of the consent by sending the Notice by mail to the Data Processor’s location specified in the Company Details section of this Policy.
The sequence of the Personal Data Processor's actions upon receipt of such Notice is established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.6. Data transfer
The Company may transfer personal data of the Users or entrust their processing to third parties.
Such transfer is particularly necessary to enable the User to order psychological counseling services from a specific Service Provider.
In this case the Personal Data may be transferred to the Service Provider with obliging the Service Provider to guarantee their confidentiality.
The Company is entitled to entrust the processing of the Personal Data to another party on the basis of an agreement concluded with such a party, engage subcontractors to process the Personal Data of the Data Subject, as well as transfer the Personal Data for processing to subcontractors, banks, paying agents, their affiliates or partners ensuring that such parties undertake the appropriate obligations related to processing and guaranteeing confidentiality of the Personal Data.
Upon the request and/or on the resolution of public authorities, the Company may be obliged to transfer the Personal Data to procuracy/law enforcement and other authorities to the extent allowed or required in accordance with the applicable law.
Cross-border transfer of the Personal Data is allowed, and in this respect the Company may transfer the Personal Data only to countries that guarantee their adequate protection.7. Data protection
The Company shall take the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect the Personal Data against unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, and distribution, as well as against other illegal actions in relation to the Personal Data, and undertake to maintain the confidentiality of the Personal Data of the Data Subject.
To ensure the Personal Data protection, the Company shall regularly check internal documents and processes regulating the procedure of processing for compliance with the current laws and update such documents and processes where applicable.
This Policy may be updated as needed. The User shall regularly get familiarized with this Policy. By continuing to use the Website, the Bot and their services after any changes are introduced in the Policy, the User acknowledges and agrees with the changes introduced in the Policy.8. Company details
OGRN (Primary State Registration Number) 1227700006930
Address Apt. 17, 9 Nezhinskaya St., Moscow, 119501