I am ready to help you overcome painful problems, even if the situation seems hopeless to you. I am sure that the difficulties you are facing have a solution and you do not have to look for it alone. Together we will overcome your issues and reach a place where it is comfortable, safe, calm and joyful.
I work with adults using a cognitive behavioral approach and help improve the most important thing — your relationship with yourself.
This means you can contact me if you:
- experience anxiety around other people, difficulties with communication, nervousness during social interactions
- feel insecure, find it difficult to hold boundaries and say “no”
- understand that low self-esteem not only causes you inner discomfort, but also negatively affects all areas of life
- want to make changes but you cannot achieve it on your own, constantly going round and round in a vicious circle
- are overly critical and demanding of yourself and this prevents you from relaxing
- dream of feeling happy but your mood remains low most of the time
- are confused about your feelings, desires, aspirations and cannot establish your internal priorities or understand who you are and what you want
- want to improve your overall quality of life.
I have education and experience in other modalities (art therapy, body-oriented therapy, coaching). If a particular request/case requires certain techniques, I integrate methods in sessions.My main goal in my work
is not just to reduce or eradicate the symptoms, but to change the deep-seated beliefs and coping mechanisms that negatively affect your life and create problems that wear us down on a day-to-day basis.